Friday, January 15, 2010

There will be two upsets this weekend. Cards and Jets win!

I am going to keep this weeks picks short and sweet. Last week I went 2-2 which is terrible for me but I did call the upset of the week with the Ravens over Patriots pick.

So this week I am picking two upsets. The Cards will out score the Saints. You never bet against Kurt Warner in the playoffs. I will probably have to do that next week when they face the Vikings. So with that being said you gather I am picking the Vikings over the Cowboys. That's not my upset pick even though everyone and there sister are on the Cowboys band wagon.

My other upset pick is the Jets going into San Diego and stunning the red hot Chargers. I will probably be the only one on the web talking about sports with this pick but talk to me after the game. If I have to say so myself I am one of the best at picking upsets.

Baltimore will play well but the Colts have been there and done that. They will win this game by seven probably and move on to the championship game of the AFC.

My picks again Ari 38 NO 34  Min 30 Dal 24 NYJ 20 SD 17  Ind 21 Bal 17

Let the games begin!

1 comment: