Monday, September 27, 2010
What do we know after week 3 in the NFL?
Ok folks it's the NFL season and we have almost completed three weeks and what do we know? Well I will share with you 10 things you can take from the first three weeks of the season.
1) The best team in the league right now is no doubt the Pittsburgh Steelers. At some point people will have to start giving Mike Tomlin some credit. The Steelers are playing great.
2) Dallas will not go 0-16. The other news is I don't think Dallas will make the playoffs and will finish 8-8 this season.
3) The best team in the NFC is the Green Bay Packers and I expect them to go 13-3 this season and have the number one seed in the NFC.
4) The top 5 teams in the AFC after the Steelers you have the Colts, Jets, Ravens, and Patriots in this order.
5) The top 5 teams in the NFC are the Packers, Saints, Eagles, Vikings, and Bears. Wow can you believe three teams from the NFC north.
6) The Tennessee Titans are a very dangerous team if they take care of the football. I am impressed with their defense and against lesser teams the offense is too much. Against good teams they have enough on D to stay in every game.
7) I am going to say Kansas City is in and San Diego is out of the playoffs. I think KC will win the west.
8) Michael Vick is not coming back down to earth. Some people are waiting for Vicks return to earth but he's a different guy in a different system and he's willing to be taught at this point in his career. Vick will easily win come back player of the year.
9) The Jets are for real and all of the people who are hoping they will implode can forget that. Mark Sanchez is starting to figure things out and that's not good for the rest of the league.
10}I am calling the Super Bowl in week 3. The Super Bowl will feature Pittsburgh vs Green Bay. I have two dark horse picks as well Titans vs Eagles.