Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Iverson will be back at practice in Philly. Yes I said practice!


I love myself some Allen Iverson. I am looking forward to seeing him play this year. I have never witness him playing live but every game I have seen him play in he gives one hundred percent.

I wanted Iverson to go to a contender and be a part of a championship run this season. I really made a case for him helping Cleveland with scoring when Lebron is out of the game or when you want Lebron playing in the post. You can check out the story at www.iversoncanscore.blogspot.com

But now Iverson goes back home to Philly where he is truly the prince of the city. He will definitely put butts in the seats and bring some exciting basketball back to the Wachovia Center.

More than that I believe Iverson will make this team a contender. Now why do I say that? I think AI is going to be the best thing to happen to Elton Brand since he got all that money. Don't be fooled by the pundits AI can still penetrate, score and dish. Just look at his numbers in Denver.

Look at this line up. AI, Iguodala,Brand,Dalembert,and Young that's a good starting line up with four scorers. This is a better line up than when Philly went to the finals. I know AI is not the same as then but I would say he is wiser and has more weapons.

I am going to predict that Philly will win 48 games and end up being the 5 seed out of the East and will advance to the second round of the playoffs. Iverson will receive the come back player of the year and average 24 points and 8 assist per game.

Iverson has a lot to prove this year and I believe his grit and determination will be infectious for this team. It's going to be an exciting year for Philly fans and the NBA because of AI being back in the mix.

Welcome back AI!

No comments:

Post a Comment