Friday, October 23, 2009

A look at Week 6 picks and the picks for week 7



Wow! What can I say last week was worst than the week before. It's been years since I have gone .500 on my picks but last week was one of those weeks. I still need some challengers for the $25.00 gift card. I went 7-7 there were a lot of games that went totally off path but hey that's why they play the games.

I am going to look at week 7 and redeem myself with a more like me week. Here we go with the picks for the week.

GB-W SF SD-W IND-W NE-W MIN BUF NYJ-W
CLE Hou-W KC STL TB PIT-W CAR-W OAK

CHI ATL-W NO-W ARI PHI-W
CIN-W DAL MIA NYG-W WAS

These are the picks for week 7 so if you can do better put your picks in the commments.

Here's a look my top 10 teams in the league after 6 weeks.

1)NO-They are for real and deserve the spot

2)IND-They just do what they do they will stay unbeaten

3)MIN-The undefeated will be in the top 4

4)DEN-I have to put them up here they have arrived folks

5)NYG-They took one on the chin in NO but they are still a force to recon with.

6)NE-They are not as good as the 59-0 beat down of my Titans but they are a 10 win team.

7)ATL-They are better than I thought and if they beat Dallas in Dallas then they will be a top 5 team.

8)PIT-They are Pittsburgh and will be in the hunt at the end.

9)ARI-They are hitting their stride and the offence is starting to fire on all cylinders.

10)PHI-It's hard putting them here after that lost to OAK but I think that was a hiccup.

Hey give me your thoughts if you think some other teams should be in the top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment